ACD System Photo Editor v3.1.49 Portable | 18 Mb
With ACD Photo Editor you get precision drawing and selection tools, a Curves tool to adjust exposure, professional color management using ICM 2.2 and ICC color profiles, and the ability to zoom in and work on small areas of a picture. You can use the Photo Correction Wizard to instantly fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye, and rotation. Blending tools like Clone and Manual Blur enable you to fine-tune details. Add text to your photos, or alter photos using a range of special effects including Sheet Metal, Pencil Drawing, and Oil Paint.
ACD Photo Editor is fast, easy-to-use, and lets you get your image edits just the way you want them. Enhance and Correct Your Photos Fix common problems such as light levels, red-eye, and rotation using the Photo Correction Wizard. Exposure warning indicators help you identify any potential problems in your pictures. Choose from advanced image editing tools, including a Curves tool that lets you correct exposure, and the ability to select a picture area and alter it without changing the rest of your photo. Improve subtle details in your photos using a wide selection of intuitive correction tools. Filters, Special Effects and Creative Tools ACD Photo Editor allows you to add text, and use professional selection and drawing tools for photo editing. Dramatically transform your photos using more than 40 special effects, such as Emboss and Oil Paint. You can even add Photoshop plug-ins such as Alien Skin filters.
- Crop and Print to Standard Sizes - Crop to standard screen and print sizes such as 800 x 600 or 4 x 6. Print standard sizes or create custom print sizes and contact sheets.
- Save Preset Settings - Automatically apply the same settings used from previous sessions, such as resize and rotate, using FotoCanvas" preset feature.
- Image Thumbnail Browser - Open, edit, view and print several images at once from the new dockable image browser.
- Survey Window - Can be used as a marker and provides a survey overview that indicates where a user is in a zoomed-in image.
- Batch Image Enhancement - Apply the same modifications and effects to several pictures at once, such as overexposed or sideways images, by tagging them in the image browser. Quickly preview changes and save each picture separately.
- Professional Color Management - Ensure accurate color with ICM 2.0 and ICC color profiles.
- Edit Task Panel - Edit faster using the handy, dockable Edit Tasks panel to perform common corrections and enhancements. The auto-hiding and "roll-up" control allows users to move tools out of the way but still keeps them readily accessible.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
Windows XP SP2
Windows Vista all SP
Home Page - www.acdsee.com
Trusted ACD System Photo Editor v3.1.49 Portable
Verified ACD System Photo Editor v3.1.49 Portable
Torrent Download ACD System Photo Editor v3.1.49 Portable
Dear visitor, you are browsing our website as Guest.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.